Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The League Season 4 Premiere


I've been in multiple fantasy football and baseball leagues every year since 2003 so of course I watch a show about fantasy football.  The League on FX is pretty damn funny, and I was lucky enough to get autographs from the entire cast this week.   I was a little worried because from past experience I knew a few of them were tough but I walked away happy and everyone signed my two cast 11x14s. 


Stephen Rannazzisi in my opinion is the best signer of the cast.  He came over immediately when we called and signed everything we had. 


 Paul Scheer is probably the second best signer of the cast.  I can count on him to sign when he's at a premiere. 


 Nick Kroll is NOT a sure thing however.  Last year he didn't sign a single autograph the whole night.  So getting him to come over this year was big.  He made a smug comment to us, but hey he signed my two photos . . . it's all I ask.  


 Mark Duplas is a pretty cool guy.  The last time I got him he was pretty strick on "one each" but today he just came over and signed my two for me right in a row. 


 Jonathan Lajoie is probably the toughest in the cast to get an autograph from.  He completely ignored the crowd of ten on the way in and acted like he couldn't hear us (he could).  Then on the way out his car happened to be parked right by us so he had to walk directly in front of the crowd of about eight.  He signed, but in my opinion the only reason he did it was because he car parked by us.


 I got a little scared that Katie Aselton wasn't going to sign.  She came out and looked like she was going to jump into her car but all of us screamed bloody murder "No Katie!" "You're the last person we need" "Please Katie".   She was actually really really nice last year, and it turned out that hadn't changed.  She came over and signed and was cracking jokes the whole time.  I talked to her about her twitter account and how she puts some pretty funny stuff on there. Follow her if you're not already. 


That's it for this one. 










No comments:

Post a Comment