Monday, October 29, 2012

The Details premiere with Ray Liotta, Dennis Haysbert, and Kerry Washington

I wasn't going to go to this premiere but then decided last second to try it.  For some odd reason I had gotten it in my mind that maybe . . . just maybe . . . Tobey Maguire would put his scrooge-ish ways away for a night, embrace the Halloween spirit, and for one night only be a nice guy, and maybe sign one autograph, or take one picture with a fan.   He did none of the above.  Tobey Maguire basically completely ignored the ten fans who were there wanting an autograph.  This guy is not nice. 

But Dennis Haysbert is pretty nice.  I didn't have time to bring any photos so I just got him to sign a baseball for me.  He's one of the few celebs that knows you have to sign a baseball in ball point on the sweetspot.  The whole time Dennis was signing I just felt like I was in good hands for some reason. 


Ray Liotta is also pretty cool.  I had a Field of Dreams 11x14 along and also a baseball.  I got both signed and that alone was a good night for me (I really like Field of Dreams).  



And Kerry Washington also came right over when we called her.  She's been really cool recently.  If it's low key she likes to only sign one each.  I didn't have any photos along so I just helped a buddy with this stuff. 

That is all for this premiere. 








No comments:

Post a Comment