Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Al Pacino

Anytime I get a chance to go for a living legend that is also a good signer I am all over it.  So when I got word that Al Pacino was going to be out in Hollywood I made plans to be there.   It's kind of funny but I'm convinced that Al thinks it's funny when graphers act crazy for him.   He always seems to crack a smile when he sees us beating the crap out of each other just for his autograph.

But it was pretty low key when I got him this week (only a handful of people there) and we all stayed calm and didn't cover each other's photos so it went really smoothly.  I had three Pacino photos along and Al signed them all for me.  I went with variety: one 11x14 of Donny Brasco (signed by Depp already), one 11x14 of Godfather, and one 11x14 of Scarface.  The classics. 















No comments:

Post a Comment