Thursday, October 18, 2012

Chasing Mavericks premiere with Jonny Weston, Leven Rambin, Gerard Butler, and Elisabeth Shue

I graphed the Chasing Mavericks premiere in large part because I haven't done any events all week.  I figured it would be a relatively quick and low key night and for the most part it was.  

They did some pretty cool promotional stuff with some sutfboards on and around the carpet. 


 The first celeb to show was Jonny Weston and I had two 11x14 photos of him along and got them both signed.  I had never dealt with him before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but he was a pretty nice guy and good about signing.  Even after signing a bunch he apologized and said he was sorry but he had to go do carpet. 


 Leven Rambin was also really nice as usual and I had brought two 11x14 photos along and I got them both signed. 



 Elisabeth Shue is kinda rare so I was pretty happy to get her autograph.  I used to run around the house pretending I was Daniel-son from Karate Kid when I was little so of course I like Elisabeth. 


 Then Gerard Butler came and it kind of turned a little crazy.  He didn't sign in the area where cars dropped, so all the graphers followed him onto the carpet.  I had stayed on the carpet in my spot the whole time and when he walked over by us he grabbed my sharpie and signed my photo then got bombarded with photos and just dropped the sharpie on the ground the left having only signed one autograph.  He didn't sign anymore so I was the only one to get an autograph from Gerard before the movie (I didn't stick around after so maybe he signed more then).

And I got some video of Gerard on the carpet: 

I've had this Rocknrolla 11x14 signed by Idris Elba for a long while now so I was glad to finish the combo. 


That's all for this one. 









No comments:

Post a Comment