Friday, October 5, 2012

Seven Psychopaths Premiere: Epic Fail

I was debating about not doing this premiere since not many of the stars were supposed to be there.  But then I got word last minute that Abbie Cornish was going so I threw my stuff together and headed out. 

I should have never left home. 

I got there early and they were setting up. 

Nice, they came around and gave away an official promo hat for the movie. 

And then the premiere began.  

Christopher Walken didn't sign. Fail.

Sam Rockwell and Jeremy Renner showed but I parked a mile away so by the time I got word Renner was coming I couldn't go get my photos. Fail.  And I didn't have photos for Sam because he's just not that important to me. 

Then Abbie Cornish signed but she would not sign my shot.  It must have been too sexy. Fail.

Then Colin Farrell signed and someone handed him a ballpoint pen.  Fantastic.  I tried to get him to switch to sharpie but instead he just ignored me and signed my 11x14 in ball point.  Fail.  Colin has been acting really arrogant recently in my opinion.  He just was not cool to fans, skipped large sections of people, moved erratically, and was just generally unpleasant. 

And that's all I got. An amazingly bad day by all counts.





No comments:

Post a Comment