Sunday, October 7, 2012

The Walking Dead season 3 premiere with Andrew Lincoln, Norman Reedus, Sarah Wayne Callies, and more


The Walking Dead is one of my three favorite shows on TV so of course I had to attend the Season 3 premiere to try to get some autographs.  I had a lot of cast pieces started from the Gail Anne Hurd star earlier in the week so much of my focus at the premiere was to just fill them up.  I did amazing, and the entire cast signed and signed a lot. 

Executive Producer Glen Mazara was the first to sign. 


 Then I finally got Chandler Rigg's autographs on a couple cast pieces.  I've never gotten him before. 

Melissa McBride is really nice and she signed all my cast pieces.



 Gail Anne Hurd is a Hollywood Super Producer and has a ton of credits.  So I was happy to add her to some cast pieces. 


 T-Dog aka IronE Singleton is really outgoing.  Other people at the premiere asked me how to pronounce his name and I told them I've always just called him Iron and he responds to it. 


 I was also pretty happy to add Merle Dixon aka Michael Rooker to my cast pieces.  He's back in Season 3 and I believe he's going to be a big role.  


 Vincent Ward is going to play Oscar in season three.  I added him to a couple cast pieces. 


 Jeryl Prescott played Jacqui in season one and I've never gotten her autograph before so I was excited to put her on a few cast pieces. 

 Make-up extraordinaire Greg Nicotero is a living legend, so I was happy to add him to my cast pieces. 

 I've had bad luck with Lauren Cohan and never gotten her despite seeing her three times in the past year.  So I was really happy to finally finish the Steven Yeun combo I've had for about ten months.  I also got Lauren on a solo 11x14 and a few of my cast pieces. 



 And then Andrew Lincoln signed and proved to be just as compassionate as Rick Grimes is on the show.  Andrew spends of lot of his time in England so I was trying to get as many autographs as I could.  I was able to put him on most of my cast shots that needed him and also put him on four 11x14 individuals. 





 Laurie Holden is really nice and I added her to most of my cast shots.  


 The Governor David Morrissey signed all my individuals at the past event so I just made sure he was on all my cast shots today. 

 Emily Kinney signed next and I added her to my cast pieces.


 I'm pretty excited to see Danai Gurira's portrayal of Michonne in the upcoming season, it's a good character in the comics.  Danai signed few of my cast shots and I had one individual 11x14 along so I got her on that too.


 Hershel, the man with the farm.  I'll be honest Scott Wilson's character on the show annoyed me much of season two, but I think he will become less naive in season three and start to be less of a victim. 



 Remember when Juan Gabriel Pareja and his family split from the group in Season one by the quarry, well he came to the premiere so maybe, just maybe, he gets reunited in season three.  Ya never know. 

Ah Norman Reedus, such a cool guy.  He's a great signer, and clearly doesn't mind throwing up the middle finger in photos with.  I always have a better day when I see Norman and he signed a stack of photos for me. 


 Getting Sarah Wayne Callies was also very important to me.  I had not seen her since last year at the premiere (and she didn't sign then) so it's clear she's not someone you see often in Los Angeles.  I got her on one 12x18 individual and added her to many of my cast shots. 





Alright here's my cast pieces.  I'm feeling a little overwhelmed so I'm not going to ID everyone on them for the blog, I will just say all of them have most of the cast.










Super happy with this premiere. 












1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, you were very lucky to get so many signs. You snapped great photos, too.

    ReplyDelete