Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Silent Hill Revelations Premiere with Kit Harington & Adelaide Clemens

This was an interesting premiere.  A few days before I heard most people from the cast were going to show up, then the night before I heard only Kit Harington and Adelaide Clemens were going to come.   I was holding out hope that Sean Bean, Carrie-Anne Moss, Radha Mitchell, or Malcolm McDowell might show up, but they did not.  Only Kit and Adelaide came and I was OK with that because I really like Kit in Game of Thrones. 

Kit did press really quickly and then signed for the fans.  I've met him a few times and he's always been really nice and great about signing.  He was the same tonight.  He was even in a hurry and still found the time to sign for every fan there.  Super cool dude.  I got him on six 11x14s and one 8x10s.  





While Kit was super nice and made sure he signed for everyone there, Adelaide Clemens did not.  She maybe signed 20 autographs total.  Luckily she came right to me first so I was able to get two 11x14s done.  But her quick signing did not give me encouragement that she will be an easy autograph to get in the future.
 

That's it for this one.  I was happy just to get Jon Snow. 










No comments:

Post a Comment