Friday, October 5, 2012

Gail Anne Hurd gets Star: James Cameron, Andrew Lincoln, and The Walking Dead cast


Super Hollywood Producer Gale Anne Hurd was getting a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame last week and I went to try to get some autographs.  James Cameron was supposed to be there and "many cast members" from The Walking Dead.  That was an understatement, and pretty much every major character from The Walking Dead showed up.  
 Above: (L-R seated) Scott Wilson, David Morrissey, Steven Yeun, James Cameron, Andrew Lincoln, Glen Mazarra, and Sarah Wayne Callies.  Michael Rooker and Lauren Cohen standing in background.


Greg Nicotero is a producer on The Walking Dead and the mastermind behind the make-up.  I got him on three individual 11x14s and also added him to all my cast shots. 






Steven Yeun signed my cast pieces for me.  I didn't have any individuals for him today. 


I did, however, have individuals for Norman Reedus and he threw it down and signed them all plus my cast pieces.  He's in my best signers list for a reason. 


I've never gotten Andrew Lincoln's autograph before.  He didn't go to the Season 2 premiere.  He hasn't attended any other AMC premiere or event in LA in the past couple years.  He spends most of his time in either Georgia or the UK so I was really happy to finally get his autograph today.  He was great and just signed and signed and signed some more.



(I even added him to this cast piece below I've been working on since last year)

I've also never gotten Sarah Wayne Callies' autograph on a Walking Dead image (she didn't sign last year at the premiere and also is a rare name to see).  So I was also really happy to get her on most of my cast pieces.

Scott Wilson, Danai Gurira, and Michael Rooker all came by at the same time and I had to shuffle through all my photos.  I got them on some individuals and some cast pieces. 




 Robert Kirkman is always really nice.  I added him to some of my new cast pieces today.  


I needed Iron-E Singleton to complete a four person shot and he signed it for me and also signed some of my cast pieces.  He's a cool guy and always adds "T-dog" to his signature. 


The Governor.  David Morrissey is going to a big role in the show next season.  So I was really happy to get him on some individuals and also all my cast shots.  



Here's my cast shots I worked on.  The new middle shots were my priority so I made sure they got the big names on them. 
 I also completed this three person and this four person shot, pretty happy with these. 

And weirdly enough it felt like an afterthought that James Cameron also signed.  I was so happy to get Andrew and Sarah that I went home and almost forgot I got one of the best directors ever on two 11x14 photos.  The Titanic 11x14 had Kathy Bates and Ioan Gruffudd on it.  


And Penelope Ann Miller also came and I happened to have two 11x14s in the car.  She signed them both for me with her beautiful intricate signature. 







That's it for this one. 























No comments:

Post a Comment