Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Jessica Chastain of Zero Dark Thirty

If you haven't seen Zero Dark Thirty yet go check it out.  The movie is good, but what really stood out to me was Jessica Chastain's performance. She is amazing in her role of Maya the CIA operative who does nothing for a decade but track Osama Bin Laden.  I think Jessica is a lock for Best Actress at the Oscars.  I've gotten Jessica's autograph in the past but this was before Zero Dark Thirty, so I was happy to have a chance to see her again this week and get her autograph on some new images.  I had two 11x14s along and she signed them both for me.  I got a picture with her and she chatted with us the whole time.  She seems like one of the nicest most down to earth celebs out there. 













No comments:

Post a Comment