Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Revolution Cast: Tracy Spiridakos, Elizabeth Mitchell, & more


The cast of Revolution was doing press this week in LA and I went out to get their autographs.  It's funny but casts tend to be the same in their signing patterns. . . meaning a cast is either really good signers and every single person signs (The Walking Dead) or a cast is really bad signers and none of the cast members ever sign (One Tree Hill).  Well the Revolution falls into the incredibly nice category. 

Elizabeth Mitchell was the first person I got and I got and she could not have been sweeter.  She signed everything, thanked us for watching, and took photos with anyone who asked. I got her on three individuals, my two Revolution cast 11x14s, and two LOST cast 11x14s I'm working on. 






JD Pardo signed my cast piece a couple months back when he was in town for Breaking Dawn, but today I had one individual 8x10 along so I got him on that. 


I missed David Lyons when he signed earlier in the day because I was running errands, but no worries he came out after and signed.  I added him to my cast 11x14 and also one individual 8x10. 



One of the classiest celebs I've met, Giancarlo Esposito, signed next.  I had him in my top 10 signers of 2012 and this year was no different.  I'm always excited to see Giancarlo and get some Breaking Bad photos signed.  This time I got him on my two Revolution cast 11x14s, five individual 11x14s, and three individual 8x10s. 






I was most excited to meet Tracy Spiridakos, since she's the lead of the show and I've never met her before.  Well I'm happy to report she is other worldly nice.  So nice that she will have a strong hold on my number one best signer of 2013.  I got a ton of 11x14s signed,  a ton of 8x10s signed, added her to my cast pieces, and got two pictures with her.  


11x14s:
8x10s:


All I had for Billy Burke was my two cast 11x14s and he signed them for me. 

Eric Kripke is the creator of Revolution and I added him to my one cast 11x14. 

Here's my finished cast pieces the one on the left has the four pictured, and the one of the right has Tracy, Billy, Elizabeth, Giancarlo, JD, David, and Eric on it.


















No comments:

Post a Comment