Saturday, January 19, 2013

Ripper Street: Matthew McFadyen, Jerome Flynn, & Adam Rothenberg

Despite living in California I still try my best to watch UK shows like Sherlock, Luther, Doctor Who, and Downton Abbey. They're really good.  So I was excited to meet the cast of the new BBC show Ripper Street this week.   

First I got Jerome Flynn who I immediately recognized from Game of Thrones.  I got him on my three person Ripper Street 11x14 and also got him on an individual and he wrote his character name from Ripper Street on it. 



Next I got Adam Rothenberg, and all I had for him to sign was my three person 11x14. 


 And lastly Matthew McFadyen finished my three person shot and also signed an individual 11x14 for me.  I liked him in Pillars of the Earth so I was glad to meet him since he's a rare name. 

 I'm pretty happy with the three person shot as I got everyone in a nice gold:











No comments:

Post a Comment