Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Last Stand Premiere


I went to The Last Stand premiere with the only goal of getting Arnold Schwarzenegger's autograph. I failed in that goal.  There is just no way to predict where Arnold is going to sign.  

Let's see if I can explain this . . . there is an optimal zone of the fan barricade (which is usually where most of the celebs are going to sign), and for 95% of premieres that is where you want to be.  At Expendables 2 I waited in the optimal zone, and Arnold skipped the entire optimal zone and signed to the right of the zone.  So for The Last Stand I stood to the right of the optimal zone hoping Arnold would repeat his Expendables pattern.  Well he arrived, skipped the optimal zone, and signed to the left this time.  The exact opposite of Expendables.  In other words I have literally no idea where to stand for his next premiere.  Should I stand to the right? Should I stand to the left? Should I just stay home? 

But at least I didn't go home from The Last Stand empty handed. Genesis Rodriguez signed and I got my two 11x14s done. 



 And Jaimie Alexander also signed and I got my two Thor 11x14s signed. 













No comments:

Post a Comment