Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Bones: David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel

Bones was having an event this week in Hollywood and I was there getting autographs.  I just Emily and David them about ten months ago and got some 11x14s signed so this time I went for variety and decided to work on 8x10s.  

David Boreanaz has always been pretty cool in the times I've met him.  He's good to the fans and he's a good signer.   He showed up to the event and immediately came over to sign and take pictures with the fans and tried his best to make sure he took care of everyone. 



Emily Deschanel is also pretty nice.  She is not as big on signing as David is, but she is still relatively nice about it.  I was able to get her on all three of my 8x10s, I think it helped that David had signed them all first so Emily saw she was completing them. 


Here's my completed three 8x10 combo shots: 












No comments:

Post a Comment