Tuesday, January 22, 2013

The Following: Kevin Bacon, James Purefoy, & more

After watching the first episode of The Following tonight I think I have a new must watch show.  It looks pretty freaking good.  Which is especially cool for me since I met some of the cast last week and got some autographs. 

Both Kevin Bacon and James Purefoy signed and I got them both on my two Following combo 11x14s.  I was actually shocked at how much Kevin signed.  All I had along was the two photos and I got them signed quickly and then watched him signed for another minute.  

 James was a bit quicker with his signing.
 Below: my two combos signed by Kevin and James.  I am really happy I got these since the show looks so good. 

 Natalie Zea is always nice, and I've met her many times while she was promoting Justified. Today I got her on one 11x14 and one 8x10. 



 And I also got Shawn Ashmore on one 8x10 from The Following. 










No comments:

Post a Comment