Wednesday, November 14, 2012

TV Stars: Jeri Ryan, Adam Levine, Liam McIntyre, Candice Accola, Danai Gurira, and more


I graphed a television press event this last week and did pretty good.  I worked more on 8x10s this day (just felt like changing it up for a day).  

Betsy Brandt was the first to show and she is always nice but you never know what her autograph is going to look like.  I had one individual 8x10 and one Breaking Bad cast 8x10 along and got her on both.



 RJ Mitte is also a pretty good signer.  I added him to my cast 8x10. 


Liam McIntyre is a pretty nice guy and he's a good signer when his publicist is not with him.  I had three 8x10s along and they all got signed.



 I had never gotten Liam's girlfriend, singer Erin Hassan's autograph before and she comes with him to events so tonight I brought four 8x10s along.  She was really nice and signed them all for me while everyone else was getting Liam and I got a photo with her. 


 Lance Reddick showed up and I got him on one 8x10 from The Wire. 


And Adam Levine came and I got him on two 8x10s.  Adam is kind of hit and miss about signing so getting him tonight was a nice surprise. 


Tony Goldwyn is usually always nice.  He was again tonight.  I got him on my two Scandal 8x10s. 


Spartacus creator Steven S. DeKnight showed up and I got him on my season 4 poster shot 8x10 that Liam had already signed for me. 


 Jenna Elfman signed quickly and I was able to get three 8x10s done.








And Allison Miller came over and signed.  I had six 8x10s for her and she was super nice and just signed them all for me in a row. 





Candice Accola aka Caroline Forbes from The Vampire Diaries came and for her I had one 11x14.  She was really really sweat to everybody who asked for an autograph or photo with. 



At first it looked like Jason O'Mara was going to totally blow me off, but I think he just didn't realized when I called his name I wanted an autograph.  After a second of thinking he came over and signed and I got my three 8x10s done. 
 


 Danai Gurira was a surprise guest and leave it to me to have nine 8x10s to put her on even though I didn't know she was going to be there. I was really happy to get her on all my poster shot 8x10s because they all have Kirkman and Bernthal and I never remember to pull them out because I'm fixated on 11x14s.  Putting Michonne to them is a great addition. 




And I also got Jeri Ryan on three 11x14s I had. I've had these Star Trek photos for a while so I was happy to finally get them signed. 



 And I also got one of my favorite actors Giancarlo Esposito aka Gustavo Fring on Breaking Bad.  He's a great signer and I got him on two 11x14s and five 8x10s.  


 One of the autographs I was happiest about getting was David Marciano.  I'm quickly becoming a massive fan of Homeland.  Season 1 was good but I think Season 2 is even better, and the show has become my second favorite show on tv next to Breaking Bad.  David plays Carrie Mathison's right hand surveillance man Virgil on the show, and I had him sign my poster shot 11x14 and he wrote his character name on it.  


An awesome day. 












No comments:

Post a Comment