Friday, November 16, 2012

Revenge: Emily VanCamp, Ashley Madekwe, Christa B Allen, & Gabriel Mann

I was able to get autographs from some of the Revenge cast members this week.  

Gabriel Mann was the first person I got and he is a really good signer.  I had seven 8x10s along and he just signed them all for me.  Some of the images were from Revenge and some were from Legend of the Seeker (a cult classic show I liked). 


 Next was Christa B. Allen and she is most certainly in the top 10 for best signing actresses in Hollywood.  The last time I got her was about eight months ago and she was really nice then and still is now.  When we thanked her for taking the time to sign she said, "Of course it's no problem".  I got her on four 11x14s and also a Revenge girls three person 8x10. 




 I think Ashley Madekwe took notes from Christa because they walked over together and Ashley went up and down the fan line making sure everyone got an autograph or photo-with.   I had one 11x14 left over from eight months ago and I also got her on my three person 8x10. 


 And lastly Emily VanCamp signed.  In my experience I never know what to expect with Emily.   She didn't look like she was going to sign, then suddenly just came over quickly to one spot and signed for about thirty seconds and left.  I got two in those thirty seconds so I'm not complaining.  One was a new GQ 11x14 shot and the other was the three person 8x10 that Ashley and Christa had already signed. 


With a cast this nice I'm glad Revenge is doing so well. 










No comments:

Post a Comment