Thursday, November 15, 2012

Wreck It Ralph premiere

I graphed the Wreck It Ralph premiere last week and I did it very last minute so I just had photos for a few celebs there.  One of them was Charlotte Ross.  I've been seeing her a lot recently so I finally printed a 11x14 photo and she signed it for me. 



 Fernanda Romero also came and I had two 11x14 photos for her and she signed them both.  My buddy is fluent in spanish and the last two times we've seen Fernanda he talks to her in spanish and she just lights up and signs up a storm for him (and me by proximity). 



 Bella Thorne was such a good signer last year.  This year she hates doing it.  This was the only autograph she signed the whole night, my one 11x14 photo.   I just want to finish the twenty 11x14 photos I printed over a year ago but at this rate I'm never going to get them all signed. 


 Molly Quinn is really nice and has no problem signing.  She likes to try to keep it to one each, which is fine by me.  My buddy next to me didn't have anything for her so he held one of my 11x14 photos out. So I got two 11x14s done. 


 And lastly Alan Tudyk came and I had a couple 8x10 photos for him as Hoban 'Wash' Washburne from Firefly.   He signed very quickly so I was not able to get a photo of him signing. 

That's all for this one. 









No comments:

Post a Comment