Monday, November 5, 2012

NAACP Awards: Samuel L Jackson and Selita Ebanks

I graphed the NAACP Theatre Awards this week and was lucky enough to get two pretty big names.  First was Selita Ebanks of Victoria's Secret and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue fame.   I had never met her before but am glad to report she was really really nice.  She seemed so genuinely happy to see fans and have us ask for her autograph.  I had three 11x14s along and I got them all signed easily. 


Then was the man with a million credits . . . Samuel L Jackson himself.  He can be kind of iffy about autographs so it's best to catch him low key.  There were only six of us there asking for his autograph and he came over and tried to sign one each for us. I was pretty happy to get him on my Avengers individual 11x14 since all I got him on at the Avengers premiere was a poster shot. 


I was only out for a couple hours so it was a pretty good night. 









No comments:

Post a Comment