Tuesday, January 17, 2012

FX Network Party: Wilfred, Justified, Louie, Archer, and Unsupervised

I went to the last network party of the winter and it was FX.   Justified, Archer, Wilfred, Unsupervised, and Louie were scheduled to be there.

The first person to arrive was Joelle Carter.  I had seen her twice in the last week so all I had left was one 11x14.  Which I regretted only having one because this morning was the nicest I've seen her.  I could've gotten 2-3 easily. But I settled for my one and a photo with.


Next to arrive was Elmore Leonard and the guy is a living legend.  He has written so many things that have either been adapted to movies or tv shows.  I added him to my Justified 11x14 that I had worked on at the premiere.  
Nick Searcy was directly behind him and I still had two 8x10s left of him from the premiere, he signed them both no problem. 


The rest of the cast of Justified came through and I didn't have anything for any of them because they all signed for me at the premiere.  But then Timothy Olyphant showed up.  He walked up to us and saw there was only about 8 of us and began counting and said "Allright, I got a head count" and began to sign. Here is him doing the head count: 
He's not big on signing autographs so to catch him with only 8 people was ideal.  He signed one individual 11x14 for me and then I showed him my cast 11x14 that was signed by everyone at the premiere, and he was gracious enough to sign it for me.  Look at my finished 11x14 it looks amazing: 

Next the cast of Archer came through.  I got H. Jon Benjamin, Jessica Walter, Chris Parnell, and Aisha Tyler to sign both of my cast 11x14s and Judy Greer to sign one of two.  Judy is nice but always seems to suddenly flip a switch and then suddenly be done and not want any part fans. It's like she has an internal clock and when the 30 second timer rings, she's outta there.










Next Jason Gann, Wilfred himself, came through and I have seen him before so I knew he was a great signer.  He signed eight for me no problem. 



Fiona Gubelmann came through next and I really like her.  She signed five for me no problem and looked amazing as always. 



Elijah Wood came through next and while some publicists are friendly and nice, Elijah's publicist is one of the least fan friendly in the business.  Away from his publicist Elijah will stand there and sign for five minutes, but today he was with his publicist who brought him in the side door away from the eight people hoping to get his autograph.  Weak sauce.  I now have a two Wilfred cast pieces that need him to be complete.  

Dorian Brown came through next from Wilfred and she was very nice. She signed 5 for me no problem. 


Kaitlin Olson came through next and I will always be working on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia cast pieces because I love the show.  I just finished three a few days ago when I got Glenn Howerton so I started five more today (4 11x14s and 1 8x10s).  Kaitlin signed them all and one individual 8x10 as well.  She is the best and in my opinion the funniest woman on tv. 


Not a bad for about 4 hours. Not bad at all. 

The DID NOT SIGN LIST was only Elijah Wood, and I blame his publicist not him for that.









No comments:

Post a Comment