Sunday, January 15, 2012

FOX Network Party: Kiefer, Jorge Garcia, and Glenn freakin Howerton

The next network party in my week of craziness was FOX.  We did not have detailed lists for the FOX party so we only had general ideas of who was going to show up.  We got there super early and as we walked up we saw a town car was dropping their passenger.  

It was Kiefer Sutherland and he was about 8 hours early from when his new show Touch was supposed to be scheduled.  I had time to throw down my bag and pull out my two 11x14 photos just in time for him to sign them for me, and it was lucky because he never signed again the rest of the day. 


Next was JJ Abrams.  He showed up and I got him to sign my Lost cast 11x14 and also my Alcatraz 12x18.  He's pretty nice and tends to personalize, but if you don't want an item personalized just immediately start talking to him about something.  

The next person to come through was Jack Bender who directed 37 episodes of Lost (most of any director).  I had him sign my 2 cast 11x14s photos and he was happy to do it.

Next to arrive were Maddie Hasson and Mercedes Masohn from The Finder.   They arrived basically at the same time and good grief are these girls nice.  I had two 8x10s for Mercedes and helped a friend with Maddie and got a picture with both of them. 


 
Next to arrive was Diedrich Bader who I will always see as Lawrence from Office Space. I pulled out my Office Space 11x14 and asked him to write a quote on it (hoping he might write "F*cking A Man") he wrote "Two Chicks!" which is just as good of a quote.  One of my favorite all time movies right here.

Next to arrive was Michael Clarke Duncan.  He was nice as always and I got him to sign a Daredevil 8x10. 

Next was Jon Gries who is Ben Linus' dad on Lost and currently working as Uncle Rico in Napoleon Dynamite.  I got him to sign my two Lost 11x14s. 

Geoff Stults is always nice and all I had for him was my J. Edgar cast 11x14 I've been carrying around.  

Christian Slator came through next and no one expected him to be there so no one had photos.  I had him sign a dollar for me.

Next were the Alcatraz stars.  Sarah Jones, Jorge Garcia, and Sam Neill all came out within 5 minutes of each other.  It was so quick I didn't even get a picture of Sam signing.  But I managed to get all 3 on my Alcatraz 12x18 JJ had signed earlier, Jorge on both my Lost 11x14s, Sarah on an individual 8x10, Jorge and Sarah on a different cast 12x18, and Jorge on a Alcatraz 8x10. It was a bit chaotic. 







After a slight break the night time events began.  I got a few extra people on my Glee cast pieces: Corey Monteith on one, Kevin McHale on one, Jenna Ushkowitz on one, Harry Shum on one, and Damien McGinty on two. The Glee kids are always kind of wierd and always act like they're doing you a big favor signing for you.  Damien is new and was the nicest and as he was leaving someone even said to him "stay this nice".  He smiled and laughed. My 11x14s are looking quite full though:




Nick Searcy came out and I had my Justified 11x14 season 3 poster shot along so I had him sign it. 
Then Walton Goggins came out and also signed my 11x14.
And then Joelle Carter came out and also signed my 11x14. 
Zooey Deschanel came by and she is TOUGH to get so when I got my one 11x14 signed I was pretty happy. 

Next was Kristen Schaal and I had my Muppets cast 11x14s along so I put her on both of them.  Her hand smeared one a little bit though (this happens a lot with lefties).


David Hornsby came out and I always think of him as Cricket from It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.  I got a picture with him which was pretty cool. 
Rob McElhenney came out and I put him on my Lost 11x14s and got picture with him. He and his wife Kaitlin Olsen are both really nice. 

And lastly my greatest victory of the day . . . Glenn Howerton.  He's nice, but he skipped the Sunny premiere this year and thus I've had cast pieces that only need him to finish and I've been carrying them everywhere with me for months upon months hoping to see him somewhere.  He came out and came right up to me and I told him how happy I was to see him since he completed my cast pieces.  He laughed and signed them for me.  DONE, DONE, and DONE.



The DID NOT SIGN LIST included: Charlie Sheen, Jennifer Lopez, and Stephen Tyler who all snuck in the back and left out the back of the building.  We only caught glimpses of them through windows. 























No comments:

Post a Comment