Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sarah Hyland and Cuba Gooding Jr on Jimmy Kimmel Live

On Wednesday I graphed the Luck premiere and conveniently Jimmy Kimmel Live tapes on the same block so I was able to double dip on events.   I got both guests: Sarah Hyland and Cuba Gooding Jr to sign autographs for me.  I didn't have my camera along today so all I got was a few cell phone pictures.

Cuba signed and I wasn't able to get a picture of him but I did add him to my Jerry Maguire 11x14 cast photo that I had Jonathan Lipnicki sign back in December.  Cuba did not however yell "Show me the Money" at the top of his lungs as I was hoping he might do.
Sarah Hyland came out and went to town signing.  I had 3 photos along for her, one 8x10 and two 11x14s and she signed them all no problem.  She has always been extremely nice.  A few months back at an Emmy party she climbed up some stairs barefoot to sign a few photos for me (her heals were uncomfortable).  




No comments:

Post a Comment