Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Showtime & CW Network Party: Emmy Rossum, William H Macy, and more

The next network party I graphed was a combined CW and Showtime event.  They must have some affiliation with one another.  The list of celebrities scheduled to attend was smaller than other days, but I would have gone just for Emmy Rossum.  

I arrived early and after a bit of waiting William H. Macy showed up.  Usually he is a guy who will sign up a storm but he said he was in a hurry today.  He still signed my cast 11x14 and an individual 8x10 for me. 


Next was Justin Chatwin, he was pretty nice and signed my two Lost cast 11x14s and also my Shameless cast 11x14. 




Next was Steve Howey and he seemed to be half asleep still.  But I still managed to get him to sign my one Shameless cast 11x14. 
Next was a real treat Jeremy Irons (the voice of Jaffar on Lion King), and this is another name that is just rare.  He just isn't in LA much so the chances to get his autograph are few and far between.  He signed my individual Borgias 8x10 and my cast 8x10 that Francois had signed a few days back. 


Don Cheadle came through next and was in a bit of a hurry.  I still managed to get him on two of my four 8x10s I had along.  Kind of a funny story he was about to finish and said "Allright last one" and as he was signing it my buddy said "Don can you sign my Boggie Nights cast piece" and Don replied "Nah man I can't".  I always respect actors a little more when they are authoritative like that, too often I see them turn to publicist and ask them permission to sign or permission to take a picture with a fan. Make up your own mind. Respect Don Cheadle. Respect. 

Next was Dawn Olivieri who is in Don's new show House of Lies.  She was quick and efficient and signed five 8x10s for me. 



And then my day was made when Emmy Rossum came out. I love this girl.  She came out a side door quickly and I spotted her first and moved quickly to catch her before she hoped in a town car.  I had five things along for her but decided I wanted a picture with more so I got an individual 11x14 done and added her to my Shameless cast 11x14 then got the picture with.  Highlight of my day right here. 


Glynn Thurman came through next and he's always nice so I added him to my new cast 11x14 of The Wire. 

Shanola Hampton came out next and this girl is ridiculously nice.  She was thanking everyone for watching the show, thanking them for coming out, thanking them for wanting her autograph. Thank you Shanola for being awesome. I added her to my Shameless cast 11x14. 
Next was Kristen Bell and I have always thought she was pretty cute so I was happy when she signed my one 11x14 photo.  Her publicist was being pretty strict on one each, and that's fine because when Kristen is with her boyfriend Dax Shepard he won't let her sign at all. 


Next the CW panel started and Joseph Morgan came through.  I didn't print anything for him because I had two left-over 11x14s of the Immortals poster shot with just Luke Evans on them so I added him to both of those.  I also decided to take video of him instead of pictures because he's pretty popular on youtube so I wanted to get some hits. 



Then Ed Westwick came by and again I didn't print for him because I'm working on my J. Edgar 11x14.  I got him on it and the piece now has 7 signatures on it (No Leo or Clint Eastwood yet though).

And lastly the remaining Shameless people trickled out Jeremy Allen White came out and I really like his character Lip on Shameless.  He signed my cast 11x14 and was pretty nice. 
Then Joan Cusack came out and I added her to my Shameless cast 11x14 as well.  I was not happy with her as I thought she acted a little disrespectful towards us.  Strike one Joan.  
This is what my Shameless Cast 11x14 ended up looking like: 


The DID NOT SIGN LIST included Shane West (he promised "I'll get you guys later" twice and then never returned.  Not cool.  And also Laura Wiggins from Shameless who just blew us off.  













No comments:

Post a Comment