Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mark Harmon and the cast of NCIS


Mark Harmon was getting a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame and I went in large part because Mark is pretty rare to see out and about. 

I ended up doing better than I could have ever imagined.  I walked away with two cast pieces nearly done, and a few individuals to boot. 

 Above: 11x14 just need Rocky to be complete
Above: 12x18 just need Rocky and Cote

So as the Star Ceremony was going on I took a few pictures of the cast.





Then when that was done the signing began. 

David McCallum was the first person I got and I added him to both my cast 11x14 and 12x18.



 Then Sean Murray signed and I also added him to both my cast 11x14 and 12x18. 


Rocky Carroll was right behind Sean but in the mess of me going for Sean I ended up missing Rocky.  Which didn't concern me too much since Rocky is pretty nice so I should get him the next time I see him. But the sooner I get him the better.  I want to finish these cast pieces asap. 


 Michael Weatherly is probably the most outgoing of the cast, and as usual he signed up a storm.  All I had was my two cast pieces so I just stood around watching him sign for a long while. 

Pauley Perrette is one of the best signing actresses in Hollywood.  She gets hit up a lot so now when I see her I try to only come with only a couple.  I got her on my two cast shots, one individual 11x14, one individual 8x10, and one combo 11x14 of her and Cote. 





Cote De Pablo can be somewhat tough about signing.  Some days she just doesn't like to sign, but today she was pretty good about it.  I got her on four of the five pictures I had along.  Completing the combo of her and Pauley was pretty cool, I was happy about that.  




And then the man of the hour Mark Harmon signed.  He's actually really nice and would have signed for probably hours but the head of security working the event gave the arbitrary "ok you've signed enough lets go" and Mark listened. I got Mark on both my cast shots and two individual 11x14s I had along.  He got pulled by security before I could get my last individual 11x14 done.  But I'm not complaining  I was happy to see him at all. 



 Above: I tried to get an exact photo of him signing my 11x14 but everyone threw their photos in front of my camera. 


A pretty good day.

















No comments:

Post a Comment