Friday, April 13, 2012

Ron Perlman signs my Sons of Anarchy helmets and photos


If you aren't watching Sons of Anarchy you need to be.  I love the show and I'm always pumped to watch the next episode each week.  Last year when I visited the set one day my car ended up being parked right in the middle of a stunt scene and made it on the show.  Yep, kind of a big deal.   
So when Ron Perlman was scheduled to make an appearance at a Film Festival I had to be there.  I saw him on the way in and asked him to sign and he said, "I'm sorry I'm late, I'll come back out and get you".  I hear this a lot from celebs and they don't always follow through, but I'm happy report Ron is a man of his word.  Not only did he come out and sign about twenty minutes later, but he walked right up to me and said "I'm sorry I couldn't get you on the way in, what do you got for me?".   Pretty freaking cool.  

He signed a new motorcycle helmet for me, my cast motorcycle helmet, and my two cast 11x14 photos, and just generally made my day.  I hope sometime this season to visit the set and get a picture with Charlie and Ron together with them both in their cuts from the show.  Last season I got a similar photo with Charlie and Ryan together, but a Clay and Jax photo would be a prized possession. 



 Individual helmet.
 9 people on this one.
 10 people on this one. 
 My cast helmet now has Ron, Katey, Theo, Tommy, Kurt, Dayton, and David on it. 















No comments:

Post a Comment