Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cindy Crawford, Vanessa Williams, and Sasha Cohen out in Hollywood


I got word that Cindy Crawford was going to be out and about in Hollywood and while I had never met her before I asked some buddies and they all had good experiences with her.   So I figured it was a good bet she would sign a few autographs if we saw her.  A few other celebrities were going to be there as well.

(NOTE: I was stupid and forgot my camera so I had to do cell phone proof photos which I'm not all that skilled at so they are kind of off-center and blurry)

The first person to arrive was Sasha Cohen the figure skater.   She was really cool and came right over to us when we called her.  My buddy had twenty 8x10s along and between the way in and out she signed them all for him.  I only had five along (four 11x14s and one 12x18) so I got them signed very easily. 




Vanessa Williams was also there and while she didn't seem happy to be signing autographs, she did one each for the three people there.  I got her on an 8x10 I had printed back in January for an event she was supposed to go to and never showed. 


Then Cindy Crawford came and I gotta say she still looks pretty smoking hot.  She was cool and  signed about four or five each between the three graphers.   I had only brought four 11x14s along so that was perfect.  One of my photos even got the inscription "love" on it, yep I think Cindy and I shared a moment :)














No comments:

Post a Comment