Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Rob Dyrdek the man, the myth, the legend


For my money the funniest reality show ever on TV was Rob & Big.   I've probably seen every episode  at least 3 times as whenever I am flipping through the channels and see Rob & Big reruns are on I immediately stop my channel surfing and watch.   This scene right here is one of my favorite and had me literally laughing so hard my eyes were watering when I first saw it:  
So when I heard Rob Dyrdek was going to be out in Hollywood on Wednesday I made my plans to be there.  Rob is really cool and I've met him multiple times before but it's always fun graphing someone you like.  Once again, Rob was super nice to his fans tonight.   He signed anything people had, he took pictures with everyone who asked, and was an all around stand up guy.  I had seven 11x14s along and I got them all signed, and got a picture with him as well.  



















1 comment:

  1. I may or may not be completely in love with the photo of him and his dogs.

    ReplyDelete