Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Magic of Belle Isle premiere

Well I graphed the premiere for The Magic of Belle Isle on Wednesday in large part because Emilia Clarke from Game of Thrones was on the list to attend.  Nothing new here . . . she never showed. That's now three events I've went to trying to get her autograph and she never shows. 

I did get to see Morgan Freeman.  Who does not sign autographs anymore.  He took some photos-with which was nice of him. 

I also saw Cher and she also took photos-with.  I had a microphone along in my bag and I pulled it out and asked, "Cher can you sign an autograph?"  She looked at me and just matter of factly said one word, "no".   

But enough of celebrities that don't sign.  I got Emma Fuhrmann to sign two 8x10s for me.  


And Madeline Carroll signed three 11x14s for me. 


That is all. 











No comments:

Post a Comment