Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez out in Hollywood


I was out trying to get autographs from Larry David and Patricia Heaton on Wednesday when I got word that Selena Gomez might show up to the event I was at.   It didn't seem likely but I went to my car and got a photo of Selena just in case she did show up. 

A few minutes after I got there Patricia Heaton showed up.  I was the only grapher there and when I asked her to sign she was really nice about it and signed my two 12x18 photos no problem. 


Then a tricked out black SUV pulled up with super dark tinted windows.  I thought this has to be Selena.  I watched it pull in the parking lot and who gets out, not just Selena Gomez but Justin Bieber too.  Along with about five secret service looking security guards.  I would have preferred dealing with Selena on her own away from Justin and his secret service security, but I improvised.  I knew I couldn't approach them so I just stood in the area I knew they were going to walk and held out one photo and and sharpie.   When they walked by I asked Selena if she would please sign an autograph and she took the sharpie, signed my 12x18 photo, and handed back my sharpie.  I tried to bring up my camera when they were in front of me to take a signing picture but security jumped on me for it.  Justin looked at me and said, "I'm holding her purse man, you can't take that picture, that's a bad look" with a smile on his face.  Hey at least he let his girlfriend sign. 
 


Larry David never showed, but I was only there an hour so I was happy to get Selena and Patricia Heaton. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment