Friday, June 15, 2012

14th Annual Young Hollywood Awards with Bella Thorne, Hailee Steinfeld, and more


Well I graphed the Young Hollywood Awards on Thursday and my biggest targets for the night were Alex Pettyfer and Cody Horn on Magic Mike images, Hailee Steinfeld, and more Bella Thornes to add to my burgeoning collection.  I ended up getting Bella and Hailee but Alex totally blew us off and Cody chopped her hair off so I didn't recognize her when she walked right in front of me and smiled at me as she got in her car (I realized it was her immediately as the door closed). 

I also got Cameron Monaghan on a couple 8x10s.  He was really nice and immediately sprinted over when we called his name.  




Amara Miller also came and her publicist was pretty strictly telling the crowd, "one each".  Luckily I only had one, my Descendants cast 11x14.  I added her to it and it now has Clooney, Shailene Woodley, Amara, Judy Greer, Matthew Lillard, Robert Forster, Nat Faxon, and Jim Rash on it. 



I've got to thank Nolan Gould for this next one.  Rico Rodriguez did the red carpet then when we called him he sprinted away from us through the doors into the venue.  His Modern Family co-star Nolan Gould was about 10 feet behind him and when we called Nolan he came right over.  Well miraculously as Nolan is signing Rico emerged from inside the venue and walked over to sign.  I've probably seen him five times in the last year and not gotten Rico to sign any of the times, so all I have to say is Thank You Nolan Gould for signing and making Rico feel obligated.   I just need Sofia Vergara on this 8x10 to complete it now. 




James Van Der Beek also showed up and I've seen him so many times in the past few months and never asked for this autograph, so I finally decided I need to get him to sign something.  I went with a Varsity Blues 11x14 that I want to make a cast piece. 



David Krumholtz signed and I got him on two 8x10s from Numb3rs.  He signed them both on Rob Morrow instead of himself.  Come on David Krumholtz, you're better than that. 


Then on departures I got Bella Thorne.  As I've stated in the past I think her fame is only going to get bigger.  I got her on six 11x14s today and could have gotten more but I forgot my 8x10s in the car.  She signed up a storm and took photos with everyone who asked.  It's funny she always says, "thank you" after you take a photo with her.   




Hailee Steinfeld is kind of a rare autograph to get.  She doesn't go to many events, and when she is with her dad he will not let her sign, period.  I haven't seen her since last summer, and I was in luck today because she was not with her dad.  Hailee is really nice and you can tell she doesn't mind signing, you just have to catch her at the right opportunity.  She signed two 11x14s for me today. 


Sofia Bush did not sign once again (she never signs). 

Ashley Greene refused to sign (she's been really tough recently). 

Alex Pettyfer ignored us when we asked him to sign. 

January Jones snuck in and out of the venue like a ninja and we never saw her.





























No comments:

Post a Comment