Friday, June 29, 2012

FX promotes Night of Comedy: Anger Management and Wilfred stars

FX was doing a press event to promote their new night of comedy and many cast members from Wilfred, Anger Management, Louie, and Brand X were going to be there.  I didn't bring anything for Russell Brand and Louis C.K. just blew us off so this became a Wilfred and Anger Management night. 

One of the first people to sign was Fiona Gubelmann.  Always a sweetheart, always signs, I wish more celebrities were like Fiona. I had her sign one 11x14. 



Next was Wilfred co-star Jason Gann and he too is always really really cool.  I had three 11x14s along and got them all signed pretty easily. 


Next was Dorian Brown who is also pretty nice.  When I had her sign my 11x14 she said this was the first time she had ever seen that image.  





Then the last Wilfred cast member Elijah Wood signed.  While it was calm for everyone else, it got a little crazy for Elijah.  I managed to get him on two 11x14s, one of which I've had since January with both Fiona and Jason on it.  So completing that alone was a small victory for me tonight. 



Then the cast of Anger Management started to arrive.  Daniela Bobadilla was first and she was really nice.  She signed everything we had.  I had two individual 11x14s along. 



Noureen DeWulf signed next and she was also pretty nice.  I got her to sign one 11x14 for me. 



Then Selma Blair signed.  She wasn't there long so I didn't get a photo of her signing but I did get an 11x14 signed. 

And next was Shawnee Smith.  Again she did not sign for long, but luckily she came to me first and took my sharpie so I managed to get two 11x14s signed by her.


Very last was Charlie Sheen but he was having no part of signing.  He even walked over to us thinking we were all photographers and posed ten feet in front of us.  We were all saying no Charlie we want you to sign.  He said, "go ahead take the pictures".  No we want you to sign pictures.  He realized we were just autograph collectors and not photographers so he just walked away without signing. Bummer. 

And that was it for this event.  I left right after Charlie blew us off. 














No comments:

Post a Comment