Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mark Wahlberg and Christina Ricci sign; Mila Kunis doesn't

Well I decided to graph Jimmy Kimmel Live on Monday and I have to say I'm more and more frustrated with this place every day I spend there.  I was fighting 50 people for a 15 foot section of rail and it was 4 deep at all times.  I just don't like the atmosphere there at all.  

But at any rate Marky Mark Wahlberg was on, along with Mila Kunis and Christina Ricci.   Wahlberg is really nice, unfortunately he got there late and didn't sign going in.  On the way out he was also rushed as he had a flight to catch.  I managed to get three 8x10s signed, but it was not fun fighting the masses. 





Right as Mark was signing Mila had her car pulled up directly to the door so she would not have to walk in front of us common folk.  She got in without even a wave and left.  Weak sauce. 

A few minutes later Christina Ricci came out and signed.  I think she was a little overwhelmed by the amount of people there though.  She is really nice, but you could tell the 50 plus people crammed into a 15 foot section, throwing photos over fences and rails, and everyone yelling her name were a little much for her. I got a 12x18 and 11x14 signed by her though. 









No comments:

Post a Comment