Friday, February 17, 2012

Wanderlust Premiere: Jennifer Aniston, Malin Akerman, and Paul Rudd


I graphed the Wanderlust premiere on Thursday and it went as good as can be expected.  I didn't print anything for the lesser people in the movie, just because I only wanted to focus on Aniston and Akerman and if he came over Rudd.  

So the first of my three targets to show was Malin Akerman.  She is extraordinarily nice.  She signed five for me: four 11x14s and one 8x10.  And while I thought her dress was kind of weird, anyone who signs five for me can wear whatever they want. 




Just minutes after her was Jennifer Aniston.  And then the pushing and shoving from the people behind me began.   I managed to get two of the four 11x14s I had along signed, and that is good enough for me. 


To top off my good night Paul Rudd came next and signed two 11x14s for me.  




There were a few other people who showed up and signed, but I was happy walking away with just the big three. 

No comments:

Post a Comment