Thursday, February 23, 2012

Global Green Party with Peter Mensah, Alison Brie, Maggie Grace, Adrian Grenier, Sofia Bush, and more

I graphed the Global Green party on Wednesday night and had mixed results.  A few people signed and were really nice and there were some others that were not so nice.  
One of the first to arrive was Dylan McDermott.  He signed one 11x14 for me from American Horror Story.  He acted a little bit like he was in a hurry as he was doing it. 

Next was Alison Brie and she said she was feeling sick and didn't want to get us sick, but we stil had her sign.  She signed my 11x14 that I got Gillian to sign the day before and also did an individual 11x14.  She was really nice and seems to be a genuine person. 


Next Kat Graham came and I didn't have anything for her to sign but I figured she would be popular on youtube since she's in Vampire Diaries so I took video of her. 

Maggie Grace showed up and signed my two Lost cast 11x14s.  She was being really picky about signing her individual shots, so I was glad I had these cast pieces along. 

Peter Mensah came next and he signed four 11x14 photos for me.  He wasn't on the list to be there but I had these photos left over from the Spartacus Vengeance premiere, so I was glad to get them done today. 

Johnny Galecki came and was pretty cool about signing.  He came out and I was standing alone and I just held up my Big Bang Theory cast 11x14 and he walked right over to me without me even calling him.  He signed that for me and also did two 8x10s.

And then Adrian Grenier came out and quickly walked down the sidewalk away from the party.   I had to run a block to catch him, but when I asked him to sign he was pretty cool about it and signed my entourage cast 11x14.  It now only needs Kevin Connelly to be complete. 
And now for the blowoffs of the night.  

First was Emmy Rossum.  She is hit and miss and tonight was a miss.  My buddy really wanted a picture with her so we were calling her and calling her "Emmy can I get a picture with you?".  She looked right over at him and shook her head yes.  Then started to walk over and suddenly changed directions and took pictures with some people who weren't even calling her in a completely different area.  She took about three photos with, didn't sign one autograph, and never came to the area where we were standing so we didn't get anything.  Not cool. 

Sofia Bush was the next blowoff.  This is not a surprise and she tends to be pretty not fan friendly.  Some girls were calling for her over and over to get a picture with her and she was not having it.  She didn't come over for autographs.  She didn't do pictures with.   She was just not having any interaction with the fans on this night. 

And lastly the true stinger of the night.   Josh Radnor aka Ted Mosby from How I Met Your Mother.  I like the show and I just started a cast piece the night before and got Jason Segel to sign it.  Well Josh comes out of the event and I see two girls ask if they can get a picture with him and he ignores them.  Then I walk down to the parking lot with my photo and get Josh one on one.  I show him my photo and ask if he can sign.  He shakes his head no and mumbles something.   To which my only response was "Really?".  Not cool Josh Radnor, not cool at all. 






No comments:

Post a Comment