Friday, February 3, 2012

Gary Oldman on Jimmy Kimmel

The man has a resume.  Sirius Black on Harry Potter series. Commissioner Gordon in Batman. Drexl Spivey in True Romance.  Gary Oldman is a worker.  He got added last minute to Jimmy Kimmel Live and I was already in the area for the Journey 2 premiere, so I decided to try for him.  Since he was added last minute I didn't get to print photos for him, but I had some left over from Palm Springs Film Fest in my car.

Well the guy came out and was GREAT about signing and taking pictures with fans.  I had four 8x10s and got them all done, then stood around and watched him sign for a few more minutes, then decided to get him to sign a dollar bill for me, and the guy was still signing.  The guy signed up a storm.   I wish I had a dozen along, I could've got them all done.











No comments:

Post a Comment