Thursday, February 9, 2012

This Means War premiere: Reese Witherspoon, Chris Pine, Tom Hardy

Well I went to the This Means War premiere and it was another hectic Hollywood blvd event.  I went into the day thinking I would get Tom Hardy, but I was uncertain of whether Reese Witherspoon or Chris Pine would sign.  Well when the night ended I was shown that you can never predict celebrity's signing patterns.

The first celeb to arrive and sign was Laura Vandervoort who plays Supergirl on Smallville.  I got three 11x14s signed by her.  She is really nice.  Her manager isn't so nice though.


Tom Hardy came next and to everyone's shock he didn't sign.  I was really surprised as the guy has been extremely cool in my past experiences.  He ended up getting absolutely swarmed when he left the premiere and walked across the street, it was literally a mob scene.  I felt bad for the guy.   I don't understand why he didn't just sign on arrivals when everyone was in a line safely behind a barricade.

But soon after Tom didn't sign on arrivals, Chris Pine came and made up for it by signing.  He signed one of the two 11x14s I had along.


A few minutes after Chris,  Reese Witherspoon arrived and to my pleasant surprise she signed.  And when I say she signed I mean she signed a ton.  She literally did half a city block.  I had two 11x14s along and got them done really easily.





A pretty good day but Tom Hardy could have made it a great day if he had signed on arrivals.

1 comment:

  1. I don't get it. Why does everyone think Reese isn't a good signer? She racked at a premiere in Westwood last year and she also racked at her star ceremony, In Westwood she also took her time and did photo opps. To me she's in my top 10 list of best signers for last year.

    ReplyDelete