Friday, February 3, 2012

Journey 2 Premiere: Josh Hutcherson and Dwayne Johnson

Well I did the Journey 2 premiere on Thursday night and while I was really most hoping for Vanessa Hudgens to sign, I was also excited for a chance to get Dwayne The Rock Johnson and Josh Hutcherson who is one of the new leads, Peeta Mellark, in the upcoming The Hunger Games.
Once arrivals began Vanessa was one of the first cars and she did not cross to sign.  I was bummed.

But then Josh Hutcherson came right after her and he was really cool to fans.  He signed autographs.  Took pictures with fans.  I had one individual Hunger Games 11x14 along and one poster shot 11x14.  He signed them both for me no problem.









Then came Dwayne The Rock Johnson and he was in true ham-it-up mode.  The guy is just as outgoing and outrageous in person as her plays on the screen.  I had four 11x14s along and I got them all done easily.










I stuck around for the after party but no one signed.

So Vanessa Hudgens was on the DID NOT SIGN LIST for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment