Thursday, February 9, 2012

Josh Hutcherson and Nathan Fillion on Jimmy Kimmel Live

Wednesday was a pretty good night for Jimmy Kimmel guests.  Josh Hutcherson will play Peeta in Hunger Games and Nathan Fillion played Mal on Firefly the tv series and Serenity the movie.  Those are two big time roles.

Well I got there late and the line was legitimately a 50 yards long.  Apparently Josh has some fans because man were there a ton of teenage girls at the front of the line.  I didn't have high hopes for getting either celebrity.  It's a lot to ask them to sign for over 200 people.

But about twenty minutes after I got there I see someone is walking over towards us.  I couldn't even see them they were so far away, but word spread that it was Nathan Fillion.  Well it took a few minutes for him to get down by me, but I managed to get him on four 11x14s with the help of some girls standing by me who were there only for Josh Hutcherson (Nathan is pretty big on one-each so having three helpers was huge).


A few minutes behind him was Josh Hutcherson and he also did the WHOLE line.  I managed to get two out of him myself.  The guy is pretty nice,  I hope he stays this way if Hunger Games just blows up and becomes the next Twilight like many are predicting.



It's pretty impressive that both celebrities signed for the entire 200 or so fans who came out.  Respect Nathan Fillion and Josh Hutcherson.  Respect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment