Friday, February 17, 2012

PS Vita Launch: Chloe Moretz, Liam Hemsworth, Josh Duhamel, and more


I went to a Playstation Vita launch party on Wednesday night and ended up doing pretty well.  There were not a lot of collectors there so proof photos were hard to get because the celebs signed and left within a matter of seconds.  I did manage to get: 
 Chloe Moretz signed three 11x14s photos for me one of them already had Scorsese on it and I got a photo with her as well. 

Liam Hemsworth signed two 11x14s for me, both shots of him as Gale in The Hunger Games.  Liam was not too nice about signing and just kind of acted like he didn't want to be there.  

Josh Duhamel signed one 8x10 for me. He is pretty strict on telling people "one each".  

Jessica Szohr signed one out of two 11x14s for me.  She signed for about 15 seconds and then ran in the event. 
Nolan Gould signed my Modern Family cast 11x14, I just need Ariel Winer to complete it:

Alexander Gould signed my Nemo 11x14 and two Nemo 8x10s:


I added Craig Robinson to my Fanboys 11x14:
And lastly I got Scott Porter on one 8x10 from Friday Night Lights:
Everyone who showed up signed so it was a pretty good night. 







No comments:

Post a Comment