Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hugh Jackman Walk of Fame with Anne Hathaway, Amanda Seyfried, and Jay Leno


Hugh Jackman was honored with a star on the Walk of Fame this week and the night before I said, "I'm not going".  The Weather Channel said there was a 80% chance of rain at the time of the ceremony.   But of course the weather man was wrong, and I got a call from my buddy about an hour before the ceremony saying, "wake up and get down here the sun is shining bright".   I did just that and five minutes after I arrived so did the celebs.  

Anne Hathaway showed up and was really good about signing.  She's usually one each if it is low key so I only had three photos along.  I held out my sexy 12x18 and she said, "I'm sorry I don't sign that one".  So I grabbed the 11x14s in my bag and asked "Is this one OK?" and she signed it for me.  Then I held out the other 11x14 and she signed that too.   

 Anne consistently told anyone with this photo below that she would NOT sign it: 



 Jay Leno was a speaker at the ceremony and I had two 11x14s along and he signed them both for me.  He even drew his chin on one of them. 



 Amanda Seyfried is a pretty good signer and was there to support Hugh her Les Miserables co-star.  I only had two 11x14s along because I wasn't sure if she was coming.  I got them easily signed and probably could have gotten more if I had them. 




 And lastly Hugh Jackman signed.  He's a pretty good signer and good with the fans.  I had two 12x18s on boards and got them signed, but since I came to the ceremony so last minute I did not have time to pull my 11x14 photos in time while he was signing.  I'm happy with my two 12x18s though, both Wolverine shots. 



A very quick and efficient day, I was only in the parking structure for one hour and forty two minutes. 


















1 comment: