Monday, December 17, 2012

F*@#ing Matt Damon Autographs

Celebs don't come much cooler or friendlier than Matt Damon.  I really liked Good Will Hunting, The Bourne Trilogy, and The Departed is one of my favorite movies of all time and I'll always be a fan of Matt just because of how nice of a guy he is.  It's even cooler that he seems to have a good sense of humor.  He has brought us such memorable movie cameos such as "Scotty Doesn't Know" in Eurotrip:


And let's not forget about youtube sensation "I'm F*@#ing Matt Damon" from the Jimmy Kimmel Show:


And to top off all that, he is a great autograph signer.  I went for him again this week and got eleven more photos signed.  He was, as always, one of the nicest celebs you will ever come across. 




I got Matt on three 12x18s, four 11x14s, and four 8x10s. 









No comments:

Post a Comment