Friday, September 21, 2012

People Stylewatch Denim Party with: Dania Ramirez, Kayla Ewell, Lacey Chabert, Taryn Manning, and Lydia Hearst

I graphed a fashion event tonight that was basically another in and out very little time committed style event.  I ended up getting a few people I was excited about though.  

The first person I got was Kayla Ewell, and she was not easy.  I called her over and she hurriedly took my sharpie and said, "I'll do one".  I assumed that meant one each (there was only a small crowd of about six people there) but she meant she only wanted to sign one for me and nothing for everyone else.  She signed my one and tried to hand the pen back, but I wouldn't take it from her and she then signed about three more autographs for others then handed the pen to the security guy.  I managed to get one on the way out too.


Lacey Chabert was next and she was the exact opposite, she came right over when we called and was really really nice.  She signed every photo that was there (and some people had stacks). I only had two 11x14s along and I got them done easily. 




Then Dania Ramirez came and I have really liked this girl ever since I saw her on The Sopranos.  I didn't have my photos of her along to get signed so I got a picture with her. 


Then Lydia Hearst came and I had two photos along and she signed them both.  She also signed pretty much every photo there and she was still signing when I walked away for like five minutes to go try to spot other celebs. 


And lastly I got Taryn Manning to sign my two 11x14s.  She said, "Guys I'll sign but only a couple. I get paid big bucks to do this now".  So apparently Taryn Manning has crossed over to the dark side of paid signings. 



That's it.















No comments:

Post a Comment