Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Walking Dead is back!

Yep tonight on AMC The Walking Dead returns, and I could not be happier.  What better way to replace NFL football withdrawal than some zombie killing?  Well the cast of TWD had a press event this week to promote the midseason premiere and I was there getting some autographs.  

I did pretty well.  Filled up a few new cast pieces.  Added some key names to some cast pieces I've been working on for a year plus.  Got a couple individuals done.  All in all a good night. 

Andrew Lincoln is a great signer.  I added him to a bunch of my cast stuff and one individual 12x18.




 This one below was my biggest priority for Andrew.  Before the event I said, "If all I get tonight is Andrew Lincoln on this I had a good night".  It had all the other people on it before the event, and I just wanted to add Andrew to it and be done with it.  Success.  It's complete.

Danai is a really good signer too.  I just saw her a few months ago so I didn't have much for her to sign tonight but I added her to my new cast pieces. 


 I added Gale Anne Hurd to my cast pieces. 



 Make-up genius Greg Nicotero got swarmed with photos.  I added him to some cast pieces.

 Robert Kirkman is the perfect Hollywood signer.  He has a quick signature and signs at every event he attends. 




 Steven Yeun is getting progressively harder as an autograph signer.  Season 1 and 2 he was really easy, now I'm actually surprised if I get him.  I didn't even get him at the season 3 premiere. 

 Laurie Holden was probably the best signer on the night.  She spent a ton of time with the fans.  She kept saying, "Guys have faith in Andrea" "Andrea is gonna redeem herself guys".  



 I don't know why but I never get a photo of Norman Reedus signing.  I think I just get lost in the presence of Daryl Dixon or something.  But I added him by my cast pieces and got him on some individual 11x14s. 

Here's some cast 8x10s I've been working on for over a year.  Jon Bernthal, Robert Kirkman, and Danai Gurira are on them all.  Andrew Lincoln is on a couple, Laurie Holden on four, Greg Nicotero on one:

 Below is a 16x20 I worked on.  Andrew, Norman, Robert, Gale, Steven, Danai, Laurie, and Greg on it:

Below a couple new 12x18s I started:

Below the second 16x20 I was working on:










No comments:

Post a Comment