Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Dead Man Down premiere w Noomi Rapace & Terrence Howard

I graphed the Dead Man Down premiere this week with Noomi Rapace as my biggest goal.  Colin Farrell was also supposed to be there but I have really really bad luck with him.  Well the good news is I got Noomi.  The bad news is my awful luck streak with Colin continues. I didn't get his autograph at Total Recall.  At Seven Psychopaths he signed my photo in ballpoint pen (ruined the photo).  And he was skipping around and being erratic at Dead Man Down.  I'm getting really really sick of his attitude.  Every time I've seen him in the past year Colin just has this extreme arrogance about him. It's hard to explain it, but he just really seems like he's not that nice of a person.

But enough of the negativity.  I got the real star of the night, Noomi Rapace.  She came over and signed a good amount and I was able to get her autograph on all three of the Girl With the Dragon Tattoo movie posters.  I was really happy to essentially complete this set. 



And Terrance Howard was pretty nice too and signed for all the fans at the premiere.  I just had a poster shot 12x18 along and he signed it for me. 


That's all I got at this premiere.









No comments:

Post a Comment