Friday, March 1, 2013

Jim Parsons Completes My Big Bang Cast Shots!

Finally!!  There's nothing more satisfying than finishing cast photos that you have had for years and years.  I started two Big Bang cast photos the week of the Emmy's in 2011.  I got everyone on them that week . . . everyone except Jim Parsons.  And in the last two years I've only seen Jim Parsons once and it was from about 60 feet away.  So needless to say, getting an autograph from Jim is a rare treasure. 

Well I was out grocery shopping, when I got a phone call that Jim had went into a venue and motioned "after" to the crowd who called for him to come over and sign a few autographs.  I thought it too good to be true, but it was a risk I could not take.   I had to get drive down to Hollywood immediately.  I got there and about half an hour later, he walked out and walked over.  I was elated.  





Jim signed for everyone there and did photos-with anyone who asked.  It made me happy.  I completed these two 11x14s and felt the rush of satisfaction come over me from this two year project:


And for good measure I put him on two new cast shots for my future two year project :) and also a 8x10.  Hey it's all downhill after getting Jim.












No comments:

Post a Comment