Saturday, March 10, 2012

Castle: Nathan Fillion, Stana Katic, Molly C. Quinn, Jon Huertas, and more

Castle was having a Q&A event on Friday night and I decided to graph it.  The results were pretty disappointing.   I've done many events at this venue and this has been one of the least fan friendly casts I've encountered.  

I'm pretty sure Seamus Deaver ran off the stage without signing a single autograph.   

Molly Quinn maybe signed for 1 minute and left.  

Stana Katic was being a bit diva-ish wouldn't even take items herself and instead had security hand them to her.  

Anyways this is what I got. 

Right when I got up to the stage Molly Quinn was right in front of me.  She was nice and signed one of my 11x14s.  I had one other 11x14 of her along and my cast 12x18 but I thought she would sign for a while so I then turned to my right to get Jon Huertas. 

I got Jon Huertas quickly and he signed two 11x14s for me.  

I couldn't have been turned towards Jon for more than thirty seconds, when I got my photos signed I turned back to the left to get Molly and I see her handing a sharpie back and then walking off stage.  

I saw Susan Sullivan coming my way so I added her to my cast 12x18 and also put Jon on it as he was still within arms reach. 
Next Nathan Fillion headed my way.  I got him to signed four 11x14s for me.  One was a combo shot that Stana had signed for me at the Independent Spirit Awards, so it was nice to complete it. I was unable to add him to my cast 12x18.


I got to Penny Johnson next and added her to my cast 12x18.  
I got in front of Stana next but I couldn't get anything signed.  She was staying five feet away from the fans.  You can see my 11x14 in the picture I took below, that's as close as she got to it. 
Lastly I got to Tamala Jones and added her to my cast 12x18.  The 12x18 has Tamala, Jon, Susan, and Penny on it. 



Not a great night but it is what it is. 






No comments:

Post a Comment