Friday, March 16, 2012

Raid Redemption screening with Dolph Lundgren and Josh Barnett

Well sometimes you go to an event and do amazing, you get tons of autographs, tons of photos with, and leave super happy.  Tonight was not one of those nights.   There was a screening for Raid Redemption with a decent list of celebrities expected to show up.   As it turned out barely any of them showed and I didn't get a single photo signed.  I did however get two gloves signed: one UFC and one boxing. 

The boxing glove I got signed was by Dolph Lundgren aka Drago from Rocky IV.  I grew up on the Rocky movies so I will always think of Dolph as Drago.  So I was excited to get him to sign a glove for me. 

 And the UFC glove I got signed was by Josh Barnett who was a really cool guy.  He stood with us and literally signed everything we had and then took pictures with anyone who asked.  


So all I got was two autographs, but at least they were cool items.  

No comments:

Post a Comment