Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Homeland: Claire Danes and Damian Lewis


Homeland was having a press event on Wednesday night and it was pretty close to where I live so had to graph it.  I ended up leaving home, getting Claire and Damian's autographs, and returning home in under three hours. I didn't want to be too ambitious so all I had along were three combo shots, and I ended up getting all three of my 11x14s signed by both Claire and Damian.  

Damian came first and was incredibly cool.  He signed everything, made sure he signed on his character (which is a big pet peeve of mine when celebrities don't sign on themselves), took photos with anyone who asked, and at the end even asked does anyone else need anything signed.  Cool guy. 



 Claire came about 20 minutes after Damian and as she was walking over she said, "Just one each" which of course worried me since Damian had signed three combo shots and I needed Claire to complete them. But luckily once Claire started signing she realized it was a pretty small crowd and she basically just signed anything we had.  She signed all three of my 11x14s.  



 Here's my three 11x14s with both Claire and Damian on them.  Damian signed them all in blue sharpie, Claire signed them all in silver metallic paint pen. 
I also took video of Claire signing:

I love nights like this where you are only out for a little and get all your stuff done. 













1 comment:

  1. Josh Dallas always signs on his face up here. Or on Ginnifer Goodwin when signing combos. It drives us crazy

    ReplyDelete