Sunday, March 11, 2012

Revenge: Emily VanCamp, Madeleine Stowe, Christa B Allen, and more

The main nine cast members of Revenge were having a Q&A on Sunday morning so I decided to go since I know the show is quickly becoming a big hit.  The nine cast members who atteneded were: Madeleine Stowe, Emily VanCamp, Gabriel Mann, Henry Czerny, Ashley Madekwe, Nick Wechsler, Joshua Bowman, Connor Paolo, and Christa B. Allen.  Well I'll cut right to the point and say I completed a nine person cast piece.  Victory!

Right when the event broke I immediately headed towards Emily.  She was SUPER nice today.  I've seen her in the past and she can be kind of standoff-ish about signing autographs.  But today she signed everything anyone brought.   I only had two individual 11x14s along and my cast piece and got all three signed within a minute of being in front of her.  I could've gotten ten from her today if I had them. 


The next person I could reach was Ashley Madekwe.   I had two individual 11x14s along and my cast piece.  I got her on one individual and then my cast piece but I didn't get my third 11x14 out in time and she was not within reach of me anymore. 

Next I moved and could reach Madeleine Stowe.  I got her on one individual 11x14 and them added her to my cast piece, but once again wasn't able to get my second individual 11x14 signed as she was moving along the line kind of quickly.  


Next I saw Gabriel Mann was headed my way.  I didn't have any individuals for him, so I added him to to my cast 11x14. 
I got to Henry Czerny next and added him to my cast 11x14.  I even got a picture of him signing my  exact item. 
Next Connor Paolo was within reach and I had one individual 11x14 for him and my cast 11x14.  He signed them both for me. 

Next I saw Christa B Allen headed my way.  I noticed she was taking everyone's individual sharpie and signing one item, then putting the cap back on the sharpie, and handing them back.  That is just not efficient.  I handed her my sharpie and my cast piece and said, "Christa you can just keep my sharpie and use it for everyone".  She thanked me and I think it won me points with her because she then signed four individual 11x14s for me all in a row.  I had four along because she was supposed to go to the Spamalot play opening about a week ago and she never showed up so I had them left over from that day.


I looked at my cast pieces and counted who I had on them, seven people, so I needed two more.  I did a quick inventory.  I just needed Nick and Josh.  I looked for them.  Josh was in the far left corner and Nick was in the far right corner.  I was now on a mission . . . finish my cast piece.  I jumped over three rows of chairs and headed toward Josh.  I got to him and got my cast piece signed.  I also had two individual 11x14s along, so I quickly got them signed.  I thought I took a picture of him signing but my camera didn't have it afterwards. 
I now only needed Nick and my nine person 11x14 cast piece was complete.  I moved quickly to the right and jumped over more chairs, got in front of Nick and I heard he was saying "I can only do a couple more I've got to go".  I quickly got my cast 11x14 out and he signed it.   I looked in my bag and I had an individual 11x14 of him too so I got that signed.  Done and done.  

Here is my cast 11x14 signed by all nine of the cast members:
Another epic day graphing. 










No comments:

Post a Comment