Wednesday, March 21, 2012

American Reunion Premiere with Jedward


I went the the American Reunion premiere on Monday night and was excited the most for Dania Ramirez and Katrina Bowden.  Well I didn't get them.  In fact, I didn't get much of the cast at all.   I had a pretty crappy night when all was said and done.  

When arrivals began I quickly realized I had chosen the wrong place to stand and I wasn't going to get any of the cast.  So after Chris Klein and Alyson Hannigan signed and I didn't get anywhere near them, I gave up and went to get get walkers.  I had heard the three leads of Project X were going to come the movie and sure enough they all did.  I got Jonathan Daniel Brown, Oliver Cooper, and Thomas Mann to all sign my three cast 11x14 pictures.  
I waited until after the movie and didn't get a whole lot.  Here's my cast 11x14 I worked on, it has Thomas Ian Nicholas, Jennifer Coolidge, Chuck Hittinger, and Ali Cobrin on it. 
Jennifer Coolidge also signed two 8x10s for me of the poster shot.

Jason Segel showed up and signed one 11x14 for me. 

Here's Ali Cobrin signing when she signed my cast 11x14:
And here's Chuck Hittinger. 
Shannon Elizabeth signed one 11x14 for me. 

And last but certainly not least Jedward.  They are huge overseas and the young ladies love these singing twins.  John and Edward Grimes form the duo Jedward.  I knew they were supposed to show up to the premiere so I was ready for them and when I saw them I quickly got a guitar pickguard ready to be signed.  I handed it to John and he signed it and then handed it back to Edward who also signed it.   Thank you Jedward. 


No Tara Reid, No Katrina Bowden, and No Dania Ramirez.  Bummer. 









No comments:

Post a Comment