Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Killing Season 2 Premiere


I graphed The Killing season two premiere on Monday night and I ended up doing ok, not great, just ok.  I was really hoping that AMC brought out some big names from their other network shows (Walking Dead, Breaking Bad, Mad Men).  Unfortunately none of the big names from those shows came. 

I did get a few people from the cast, but Kristin Lehman didn't sign, Michelle Forbes didn't show up to the premiere, and Mireille Enos only signed a handful.  So I didn't complete many of my cast pieces. 

Billy Campbell did show up and he is always a really nice guy.  He signed, was cracking jokes, and at one point gave Eric Ladin a wet-willy as Eric was signing.  He signed my two individual 8x10s for me, one cast 8x10 (that I had gotten Eric and Kristin on the week before at the Mad Men premiere), and one 11x14 cast piece for me. 


Eric Ladin was signing at the same time as Billy and he had signed most of my photos at the Mad Men premiere.   Today I added him to my cast 11x14 and my Generation Kill cast 11x14.  



Jamie Allman and her husband Marshall Allman arrived and signed at the same time.   Jamie wasn't pictured on any of my cast pieces so I didn't get her to sign.  I did add Marshall to my True Blood cast 11x14. 


Brett Sexton signed next and he was pretty good about signing everything.  When he arrived it looked like he was not going to sign, but he ended up coming over and spent a good amount of time with us. He signed my dual shot 8x10 of him and Michelle and my cast 11x14. 



Joel Kinnaman signed the most of the entire cast.  Which was cool because he is my favorite character on the show.  He signed six 8x10s for me.   



Mireille Enos signed at the very end of the night and I was able to get one 8x10 signed but I did not get any proof photos. The 8x10 I got signed is the combo shot in the top right of the photo above. 

Here's my cast photo signed my Brett, Billy, Eric, and Joel.


I think the best part of my night might have been getting Chris Heyerdahl to sign three 11x14s for me.   I've seen Chris three times in the past few months and he was always nice.  I never had any photos for him to sign so finally I decided I should print some photos in case he showed up (he is in the AMC family because of Hell on Wheels).  Well, he showed up tonight and signed my photos.  He even wrote "Swede" on my Hell on Wheels photos which was cool because I think he's the best character on the show. 




 (Shout out to my buddy Will for taking these exact proof photos for me since he didn't have anything for Chris to sign)

So I had an OK night.  Not amazing, not horrible, just OK. 

















No comments:

Post a Comment